Monday, October 08, 2007

This is crazy!

Did you see this today on Oprah? This is so crazy. Check it out. I really want this cookbook & want to try this with the kids! Jessica Seinfeld just might be my new hero!

8 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Mine too! I don't even have kids and I want to try it.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

What a great idea.

Cherine said...

Tha will be on my Christmas list!!!

Patti said...

I watched that last night . . . and I was very impressed. Oprah was eating everything and loved it all. I even think I might make those brownies.

Candace said...

so cool.

Mucho take it easy... said...

Why didn't I think of that?

Leah and Dustin said...

They had three cpoies of that book at Target yesterday morning I should've grabbed you one cause they're probably gone now. Those recipes looked really yummy!

Melody said...

WOW!!! It's like a dream come true!!! I love it!!! I am so gonna buy the book!!! Thanks, Amber!!!:)