I got this idea from Candace's blog.
I've been....
*Getting things ready for Carson's birthday party.
*Making a shark boy halloween costume. (With a lot of help from mom!)
*Working.
*Holding Crew's hands while he stand & tries to walk! This is kind of getting old.
*Trying to remember to drink water. Every time it starts to cool off I just forget.
*Working some more. I try to sit at the computer & work every chance I get.
*Thinking of ideas for christmas gifts.
2 comments:
Is Crew starting to want to walk more and more!!! Watch out he'll be on his little way. Good luck with Carson's bday. I am getting ready for Michael's and Mick's.
P.S You and Jess and my Mummy should make an IKEA trip up here because my friend is throwing me a shower in SLC. I don't know when but it would be fun!
I love to hear what you have been up to. Since we only talk 50x da day....I need to know these things! You are such a great person!
Post a Comment