ok, so i know there's all that talk about not being ashamed about it blah blah but come on, that's just being too comfortable there. no one wants to see that much! wait, how old is the little boy?
Dude, I had no idea what I was looking at...I thought that kid was playing with a football or something.....then I looked at the comments!!!!!!!! I LOVE that you snuck a picture of a lady's booby hangin out.
Oh man- you guys just HAD to be there! Hilarious. The best was when Brian had no idea and all of us did and he looked over and was liek "WHOA!!" "So that's why you guys are so quiet all of the sudden!" I like a nice rack just like the next person but ummm ya a blanket would have been nice.
14 comments:
is she totally whipping out the boob in public? Nurse in public fine........cover the goods. No one wants to see it!!!
nevermind.....I blew up the picture and thats not whats going on! I tend to go from 0-60 in nothing flat! SOOOO sorry!
No girl you are right! That is exactly what is going on!
dustin's wants to know what the old dude is thinkin'! He looks pretty interested in the "conversation". That is sooo funny
I am sorry...but that is just not right. Talk about just letting it all hang out!
ok, so i know there's all that talk about not being ashamed about it blah blah but come on, that's just being too comfortable there. no one wants to see that much! wait, how old is the little boy?
Oh my head.
Dude, I had no idea what I was looking at...I thought that kid was playing with a football or something.....then I looked at the comments!!!!!!!! I LOVE that you snuck a picture of a lady's booby hangin out.
That is just not right. Talk about an awkward conversation!!
Oh man- you guys just HAD to be there! Hilarious. The best was when Brian had no idea and all of us did and he looked over and was liek "WHOA!!" "So that's why you guys are so quiet all of the sudden!" I like a nice rack just like the next person but ummm ya a blanket would have been nice.
Are you freekin kidding me!?
I can't believe that the lady is just sitting there talking to her. Someone should have said something! Maybe offered her a blanket?
People KILL me.
Don't you have to have a business license to operate a Dairy farm?
It's not "whole" milk, it's defintely vitamin "DD" milk.
Post a Comment