
We had Carson's birthday party today. The house was full of just cousins and family. And it was crazy. I never got a picture of all the guests in their costumes. Carson had a fun time & loved every minute of it!


Yes I even dressed up. It didn't last very long. I ended up changing before the party was even half over.


And of course a little musical chairs. This was funny to watch these kids because a few got really mad & cried when they got out. And two of them were Tanner & Carson. I have a couple of cry babies on my hands. I think we need a little girl around here to toughen these boys! You know!

It was a really fun day! Thanks to everyone who came & all your help. And for the gifts. Carson is going to be entertained with all these new toys around here. Thanks again!
7 comments:
How fun! I loved your costume, you're the prettiest witch I've EVER seen. Looks like Carson had a great time.Thanks so much for the gummie worms that totally made Paige's day! The cake would have gone to waste unfortunately but the gummie worms... well, I think they're almost already gone!
I think Carson's shindig was a hit. The boys had a great time.
Happy birthday to your little guy!
And I love your stockings! Where'd you get'um?
I iwsh I was there. Amber I love your costume!
Melody, I got the striped stockings at Joann's. (50% off already!!)
love the costume, you look cute!
So fun Amber! You did such a great job & I loved the costume....you are so game. I love how you totally changed into something comfy too. I'm glad Carson had so much fun...my boys did!
Post a Comment