Friday, October 05, 2007

Before and After

Here is a picture of our dirty nasty carpet. I can't believe I am even showing this picture. And that we have been living like this. This was the worst ........in our bedroom where the desk is.
Here are some after pictures. The boys had a good ol' time playing on their mattresses in their room. Crew even got in on a little of the fun!


Look how much better it looks! I like the color a lot. It was kind of scary to know exactly how it would end up looking in the entire room since we only had a little square sample to choose from. But I am really happy with it! Now the fun begins. We have lots of work putting the house back.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Looks good! I can't wait to see that in person.

Leah and Dustin said...

LOVE IT! I'm so happy for you guys. new carpet is such a wonderful thing. I can't wait until we can do the same

Kimberly Church said...

Im coming down right now to see it.. leave the lights on. haha just kidding. I wish.... it looks rad!

Jen Rose said...

It looks so good! I am jealous! Doesn't it feel good to put things back with new carpet? LOVE IT!

Mucho take it easy... said...

I love that you're brave enough to put up the "before" picture! I love the carpet- it looks so good! Maybe Crew will crawl now-

Cherine said...

Jessie is funny!!! Anywho ya I think it looks good. You always need a before and after pic.