I love my new carpet & that the house is halfway put back together.
I loved conference today!
I love that the weather is cooling off. We had our windows open all day. It was nice.
I love that Carson finally decided he wanted to have a Halloween theme birthday party. I think it will be fun. We just need to decide on a date.
I love this new recipe. We had it for dinner last night. It was good & super easy. I found it in the Kraft Food & Family magazine. Here it is
I loved conference today!
I love that the weather is cooling off. We had our windows open all day. It was nice.
I love that Carson finally decided he wanted to have a Halloween theme birthday party. I think it will be fun. We just need to decide on a date.
I love this new recipe. We had it for dinner last night. It was good & super easy. I found it in the Kraft Food & Family magazine. Here it is
Layered Enchilada Bake
1 lb lean ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
2 cups thick & chunky salsa
1 can black beans, drained (i used pinto beans)
1/4 c zesty italian dressing
2 tbsp taco seasoning mix
6 flour tortillas
1 cup sour cream
1 pkg mexican style shredded cheese
Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium high heat; drain. Add salsa, beans, dressing, and taco seasoning; mix well. Arrange 3 tortillas in single layer on bottom of baking dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat all layers. Cover with foil. Bake 4oo degrees for 30 minutes.
1 lb lean ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
2 cups thick & chunky salsa
1 can black beans, drained (i used pinto beans)
1/4 c zesty italian dressing
2 tbsp taco seasoning mix
6 flour tortillas
1 cup sour cream
1 pkg mexican style shredded cheese
Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium high heat; drain. Add salsa, beans, dressing, and taco seasoning; mix well. Arrange 3 tortillas in single layer on bottom of baking dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat all layers. Cover with foil. Bake 4oo degrees for 30 minutes.
I love my new rug. I have been looking at Flor at the carpet tiles. And my favorite person Jenny found these at Goodwill. One box was only $12! It wasn't my choice that I was going to get but I love the price! And I love it!

7 comments:
Woohoo!! I'm lovon the carpet squares! SOOO cute. And Carson is smart w/ the Halloween themed party. Those are always fun!
Ww totally scored! I cannot believe I found those. I love mine too! And, I'm excited for Carson's party. We found some cool stuff!
Amber, those were the exact ones they had at Target love em' who can beat that! So happy for you.
Hey Ambie~ Carpet squares look good!!! Michael's first bday was a huge costume party and bomb fire because it was slightly cold. But It was a blast. Especially because Sarah and Sam whole gang, them included all dressed up and had sweet costumes. Oriental Trading has AWESOME little things!!!
Love your list. Cute squares.
Thanks for the recipe!!! Jason will be happy! Congrats on the new carpet!!! I love the way new carpet smells! It makes the whole house feel new again!
Awesome rug & carpet! Glad you had a good weekend! Can't wait for Carson's party........
Post a Comment