
I went to pick up Carson from preschool yesterday and while I was waiting for his class to get done one of the moms asked me if I was Carson's mom. I said yes & then she told me that her little girl came home one day & said that Carson asked me to marry him. She said that her & her husband thought that was so cute & funny. They asked her what she said & she told them that she said no! We are going to have our hands full with this kid.
Carson was playing with these headphones yesterday. He was singing and didn't realize how loud he was singing. It was driving me crazy! Crew needed a turn too!
6 comments:
Carson is a crack up. There goes that middle child thing you and Jessie were talking about!
im dying laughing. Carson is soooo funny!!!
What do you mean you are going to have your hands full? If I'm not mistaken, you already do have your hands full! Oh, and I LOVE how he sings songs that he makes up as he goes. Gotta love it!
Carson is so cute! Is it just me or does he have the best cheeks?
Hold on, Wait! you mean to tell me that since he's been in pre-school not only has he met someone new but he's already popped the question. Paige is going to be devastated... I'm not even going to tell her. I guess their relationship HAS always been a bit rocky! ha ha
Well, at least he asks girls he's not realted too, Parker still doesn't get why he can't marry me or his cousin olivia!
Post a Comment