Is that from that show Shark Boy and Lava Girl on Disney Channel? Cute costume. Good job making it. I always want to make Michaels but its not like he requests anything different! So store bought is just fine for now!!!
I love these pictures of Carson! You can tell he's just so proud, he's beeming. You are such a great mom to go through the trouble of making it. Your mom did a good job, he obviously loves it! Totally worth it!!!
6 comments:
That turned out so good!
Is that from that show Shark Boy and Lava Girl on Disney Channel? Cute costume. Good job making it. I always want to make Michaels but its not like he requests anything different! So store bought is just fine for now!!!
So when are you coming to make mine? My sewing machine has so much dust on it I think it now qualifies as an antique. Great job!
Good job crafty lady. You did an awesome job. I need a costume too. Any suggestions?
I was looking for this kind of costume a couple years ago for Parker but I could never find one. You all did a great job with it!
I love these pictures of Carson! You can tell he's just so proud, he's beeming. You are such a great mom to go through the trouble of making it. Your mom did a good job, he obviously loves it! Totally worth it!!!
Post a Comment