


Brian took the boys on a day trip to Beaver Dam. They wanted to scope out a new fishing spot. But when they got there the lake was all dried up &........... no fishing! The boys of course had a fun time anyway. They ran around, hiked, explored & were just happy being outside.
5 comments:
it looks like they had a good time, even if there was no fishing. Kind of sad the lake was dried up though
Boys will be boys I guess. As long as they are outside side and rocks to climb who needs a dried up lake anyway!
I love the spongebob gloves that Carson is sportin. I 'll bet they had a blast. Brian called and asked if Eric wanted to go, but when Brian said that they were leaving at 4;00 am- Eric was like ummm, no.
Looks like the boys had a fun time I'm sure dustin is jealous he would've loved that.
I can't believe how big the boys look in their little hoodies! So cute. Lunch was fun too!
Post a Comment