Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

What I love about YOU

Your imagination.
Your little attitude. You never miss anything.
The way you tell stories.
You are my big helper & friend during the day now that
Tanner is at school. You always want me to be in the
same room with you.
Your smile & dimples!

What YOU love

Your brothers. Going on trips with daddy.
Drawing & coloring. Playing outside.
Park days. Your blanket.
This is what we gave to Carson this morning for his birthday. He saw it at the gift shop when we went to the Springs Preserve. And when we told him he couldn't get it he cried all the way out to the car. Well I went yesterday while he was at preschool & got it for him. It made him happy! Since he wasn't too excited when he woke up this morning & I had to tell him that his party is not today.

5 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!

Cherine said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!! Amber you are so cute. I wish I could be there for his bday shindig!!!

Caitlin said...

Aw, that's a good surprise. You're a good Mom, Amber.

Mucho take it easy... said...

I love Carselito!

Jen Rose said...

Awww. my carson's birthday. I love how he told me all about his "worker bag". I can't believe he is 4.