Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ma-ma

Crew will not say ma-ma. I am so very sad about this. He will only say da-da. And Brian is loving it all.

me: Crew say ma-ma.

Crew: da-da da-da da-da. ( & then he smiles)

I told Brian that there are only two reasons to explain this. #1 is that he is just a trader. And #2 Crew really thinks he is saying ma-ma but it just comes out sounding a little different. I think it is #2 because why would he smile after?

8 comments:

Cherine said...

Cute boys!!! I miss y'all!

Jen Rose said...

He's gonna bust out the ma-ma when he walks!

Candace said...

this made me laugh.

Sadie used to only say "mama" when she was crying & "dada" when she was happy & having fun.

it's just wrong.

Sara said...

Brian is just a novelty item! Crew knows who really is important! But I'm with Candace though........it's just wrong!

Cherine said...

Hey why does Brian have such a smug look on his face?

Mucho take it easy... said...

When is B-ry not smug. That is funny about Crew.

Leah and Dustin said...

WORD!!!!

Leah and Dustin said...

to your ma-ma!!!