Thursday, October 18, 2007

Exploring


I had the back door open yesterday morning & Crew found his way to it. He was sitting like this for a long time just looking back and forth. He finally went out & down the step. But since we won't get up on his knees he couldn't get back in the door.

He was playing in the bathroom this morning but I thought he was playing with the books on the bookshelf. Well he had a good time playing with the toilet paper. He unrolled it all over the bathroom. He was eating it and also brought it out into the hallway. I cleaned it up before I could get a picture. This kid is having fun these days just exploring!

2 comments:

Cherine said...

Adventures in the bathroom probably is just the beginning. man when he walks Amber I really think its all over!!!

Jen Rose said...

Pretty soon that boy is going to suprise you all and start running!