Monday, October 01, 2007

We had a fun weekend. Tanner was in the Wizard of OZ play for our stake on friday night. He was one of the munchkins. I have no pictures to show of that but let me just tell you....After he got his hair done & costume on he was crying & telling me he wanted to go home to wash his hair & that he hated the stupid wizard of oz! His hair was slicked down with a piece spiked up right in the back & then a little curl coming down his forehead. They looked so cute. But he was really upset. You know how he gets with his clothes & hair. But he had some time to eat dinner & calm down before it was time to start.

Saturday we spent most of the day cleaning the house. We moved a lot of stuff from our closets and under the beds out into the garage. Trying to get some stuff moved out to get ready for our carpet! I think we stirred up a lot of dirt & dust because Crew's allergies have been acting up. Poor baby.

Then on Sunday we met Jen & her family to go see the flags at Palm. Yesterday was the last day they were on display. I am so glad we were able to go and see that. It was such a cool idea. To see all of those flags lined up. And then to read the cards & to learn a little about those who died. I was trying to explain to Carson that each one of those flags represented one person who died on 9/11. He was so confused & asking me if they were buried under the flags.

4 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I'm going to email you a picture of Tanner so you can post it. He was so dang funny! I'm so glad we went to see the flags too! That was really cool to see.

Cherine said...

Man I wish I was at the show. Sorry i couldn't be there. I would of love to see the boys so Jen hurry up with the pics j/k! I heard they looked AWESOME!! Hey does Tanner still hate the Wizard of OZ?

P.S Cool flag pics!!!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Man, that Palm thing would have been awesome to see. Let me know when it is and I 'll go next time.

Leah and Dustin said...

I'm sure Tanner was just adorable. I wish we could've been there, my kids would've just loved that!