Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random stuff

**The Swiffer sweep + vac. This is the best invention ever. I bought this the other day & after letting it charge for 24 hours we gave it a try. Well the boys gave it a try. I can already tell that I am going to have to fight them to use this. But I think I will be saying good bye to my dust mop & dust pan! I love this thing.


**Did you know that Martha Stewart has a scrapbooking/craft line at Michaels. All of her stuff of course is so cute.

**The boys helped me make some popcorn balls after church. I got this recipe from Candace. And I thought it was a Martha Stewart recipe but this was the only one I found online.

7 comments:

Sara said...

You will love this for a couple of months! I love ours too. Don't throw away the broom. You have to replace these often!!! Gosh this sounds horribly negative! The great thing is that the kids want to clean for you!! can't beat that! The swiffer mop rocks too!
Sara

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you got that! Let me know how you like it. I might need one! And, by the way....I love Martha's line at Michaels. I had so much fun the other day looking at that stuff! We need to go back. And, hi. Can you share the popcorn balls :)

Melody said...

Hey, my Mom bought us the "Swivel Sweeper" for Christmas and i think it's the same concept? But I agree they are one of the best inventions ever!!!!

Candace said...

i've been thinking about those popcorn balls. yum.

Martha's craft line is so cute too.

Brooke said...

Hey Amber, I just barely finished eating one of your popcorn balls.....yummmmmm. It helped me stay awake and study. The only problem is, now I'm eyeing Connor & Wyatt's popcorn balls too. (they are asleep you know....)jk

Thank you!

Caitlin said...

Would that thing work on my hardwood? The dog hair I've got going on over here is out of control.

Amber said...

Caitlin- I use it on the wood floor only.