While I was gone Brian took the boys to Springs Preserve with Eric & the boys. Looks like they had a good time as usual. And I am so impressed Brian took the camera.

Crew loves the sandbox. His new favorite thing is to eat the sand!
Also while I was gone Brian took the boys to a friends to take a ride on his go-cart. Well as Brian & Tanner were driving away Carson ran up behind to give them a little push. He put his hand right on the exhaust pipe & burned his little hand. This morning when I saw it he had a huge blister on the palm of his hand. I took him to get it checked out. Got a prescription for some burn cream & they wrapped it all up. I will have to get a picture later of the blister. His Doctor said "boys will be boys". Isn't that the truth!
On our trip we went shopping at Downtown Disney. Jen & I went into the Fossil store & I fell in love with the cutest purse. The tag inside said $45. Jen was so nice to give me a $20 gift card that she had & then just said to pay the difference so I could get the purse. Well long story short when we went up to pay the price was really $99.99. I was so sad!! We left the store with no purse. While Jessica & I were on a ride the next day they had planned out that they were going to go get the purse & surprise me. (That is a whole other story though.) That was the nicest thing they did. I felt like it was my birthday when we really were all together for Jessica's birthday. Thanks again girls! I love it! And I had so much fun! 
Isn't it so cute! You know how I am about bags & purses!!!
8 comments:
Poor Carson!!! Glad he had a smile on his face in the picture!!
P.S My mom told me the purse story. That was cracken me up. Good thing the girls wanted "TAFFY"!! hahaha!
Sounds like you had a great weekend, I'm sooo jealous! We saw brian at the preserve and it was funny cause Karley totally recognized Jesssica's boys and said who's that guy with the curly hair that's with them... he's hot! I think she has a mini crush I was totally crackin' up.
Ok first of all, Cherine-Amber was KILLING us in the car. I have been laughing about it all day. Just the fact that Amber was totally not in the mood for nonsense made the build-up even sweeter! That purse was the cherry on top this weekend. And Leah- your comment has me laughing out loud! Our family confuses the crap out of so many people. It is hilarious! And I agree that my brother is a little hottie. ;)
Carson stories a few years from now about how he has the scars on his hands (if any) are gonna be so awesome. Boys love to brag about their war wounds!
Oh, poor little Carson. At least it doesn't look like he's hurting too badly.
Totally cute purse.
oh at first i thought that brian took all those boys out by himself, but now i see that eric helped him. he's a cool dad.
poor carson. i hope it heals quickly.
also have you made anything from deceptively delicious yet?
also, thank you for my birthday present. i love it.
Hey check out Eric's blog. He is killen me!!!
What??? Disneyland without whinney kids or "getting sick on all the good rides" husbands? A girl can only dream!:) Sounds like a blast!!!!
Thanks for a great trip! Can a girl get some taffy? It seriously was a blast. I think I'm still full.
Post a Comment