Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cake Decorating Contest

There is a cake decorating contest for each grade level for the Fall Carnival at Tanner's school. I left Brian in charge to help Tanner while I went to an enrichment activity at the church. When I got home this is what I found. I think they did a good job. Tanner is so excited he can hardly wait to see if he will win!! Here are a few close up pictures of the skeletons. It's pretty funny.

"RIP SLIM" was Brian's idea of course.

11 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I am seriously SO impressed! If he doesn't win, I will be shocked! Good job B! Thanks for inviting me tonight. IT was alot of fun!

Sara said...

This cake is awesome!!! much impressed! Brian shouldn't have done such a great job....he's going to have to be in charge of these things from now on!

Mucho take it easy... said...

That is pretty funny. I'll bet he was so smug about it. I hope Tanner wins!

Brooke said...

That is hilarious! I love that Brian helped decorate that cake! The skeletons are awesome!!!!!

Cherine said...

That is soooooooooo my brother oh my gosh. One time Brian helped me with a project in 5th grade and he stayed up all night helping!!!

Melody said...

That's just the coolest cake I've ever seen!!! WOW! Do they get to take it home afterwards or do people bid on them?

Kimberly Church said...

dang that is soooo awesome. I would have never been able to come up with something like that!

Leah and Dustin said...

I LOVE the cake! I mean Love, love,love it. I didn't want to take the chance of someone else getting it. It was the cutest one they had on the table. Tanner deserved first place!

raeday said...

They made a pretty good cake there! I like the crushed up skeletons.

Michelle said...

That is an amazing cake. Is Brian out for hire?

Heather said...

It's even better in person.
I am quite impressed with the skills.