Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today....

We went to our stake pioneer day celebration. Ate breakfast & the boys played a couple games & then were ready to go home. I was too. It was hot.

Brian took Tanner to skate class while I stayed home with Carson & Crew. Crew took an early nap since he was up at 6am. Carson & I watched Ben 10 for the second time and waited for Tanner to get home.

I folded 2 loads of laundry.

We went to Gabe's birthday party at the water park. It was a good time. The company & food was the best part. Jess did a good job like always.

Prepared my lesson for YW tomorrow.

Made pork chops & scalloped potatoes. This was the first time I cooked all week. I haven't felt like cooking lately cause it is so hot. Well I guess that is my excuse. But that will be another post.....maybe asking for some quick easy and you don't have to turn on the stove kind of recipes.

Took Tanner & Carson to get haircuts. Yes, Tanner got his hair cut off. I will post a picture tomorrow. I didn't even take one yet. He said it is too hot for long hair. And Carson got a trim with it "long in the front to spike up with gel"

Went to grocery store to buy milk.

Dropped boys off & took myself to go get a much needed pedicure. Had fun listening to the people acting like I knew what they were talking about. And then went to vacuum out the inside of my car. That felt good.

Brian put the laundry away while I was gone.

Ironed church clothes and got bag ready for tomorrow.

10 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Wow. You are very busy. SO productive! what color did you get?

Jennifer said...

I love the new look of your blog! I'm having fun getting caught up on all of your fun summer adventures!

Cherine said...

Gosh I was like..."today"...that sounded like a weeks worth of stuff. You totally deserve a pedi and some!!!

Steph said...

Hey Amber! My sisters made me start a blog so now I'm blog surfing. Check it out sometime. I'm going to add you to my list.

VivaLasFloyds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow... what a busy... but very productive day!

Mucho take it easy... said...

First of all,you should have told me you were going to get a pedi, we were all discussing getting one afterwards. But I didnt feel like going to Summerlin w/ them.(Even though this guy Richard's foot massage's ARE worth the drive) I would stuck to our hood and gone with you. Secondly:
"Jess did a good job like always."
Ninja pleeeze. I always feel like I come up short. There is always something I forget, etc, etc. Glad you guys had a good time though!

Brooke said...

geez! you were busy! I just went and played at mt. charleston and was pooped. But then Sunday morning rolls around and I wish I had done preparation like you! You are on top of things! always have been too :) love you Amber!

Leah said...

I went to a new place that i love to get a pedicure...we'll have to go together sometime!!

PenroseTribe said...

Girl, you ARE Wonder Woman - you make me wonder why I can't get it together like you! *grin* I love reading about the ins-and-outs of your day! BTW I didn't cook last week either.