If we do anything fun during the day while Tanner is at school like go to the water park or just anything that he will be sad to find out that we did while he is at "BORING SCHOOL"......
Uh-Oh sounds like someone got busted!!! My older kids always get mad at me if they see "good stuff" in the trash like Sonic drinks!! What are we supposed to do??? Let me just say they have their fair share of fun and treats too!!
4 comments:
Uh-Oh sounds like someone got busted!!! My older kids always get mad at me if they see "good stuff" in the trash like Sonic drinks!! What are we supposed to do???
Let me just say they have their fair share of fun and treats too!!
That was so sad. Yeah...what ARE you supposed to do? You can't just sit at home and wait till 3:30for any fun!
You are funny girl!
I am so glad they will both be gone this year! I will only have to worry about where I take Jake for lunch, right?
Post a Comment