Monday, July 14, 2008

Question

How come on the weekend when I can sleep in Crew wakes up at 6am?
And on those days during the week when I wake up at 5:45 to go workout.....
HE SLEEPS IN?!?!?!?

It's not fair!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked the same question this weekend too! Why is that?

Cherine said...

Question for you...why do you let girls crash at your pad who stay awake until 3AM and then Crew wakes up at 6 ahhh do or do not that is the question my friend!!!

Sara Cecil said...

for that exact reason I have trained my kids to crawl into bed with me in the morning. Owen is still a huge work in progress. He still thinks he's hungry at 3 am! The nerve! Ha

Kara said...

I swear isn't that how it ALWAYS goes. I find myself wondering that exact same thing. It never fails when I have to get up early for something they always sleep in! Ya gotta love em!! It was so fun to see you on Saturday. I mean it you guys need to come swim any time!!!

Mucho take it easy... said...

(crossing my fingers that I am "done") I feel for you-don't miss that at all!