Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July weekend


This year for the 4th we went with the Rose family to Kanarraville. We stayed with Jen's family in her grandma's house. Brian, Tanner & Carson slept in a tent outside on the grass.
We had so much fun.


These are pictures of us waiting for the firework show in Cedar.
It was a pretty good show. And the weather was so nice.
Crew was scared at first & then he loved them.
He was even clapping.

On Saturday we took a hike with Jen & her brother & family. We had to walk through water for
most of it. My boys loved it. Once we got to the shade it was really cool
and pretty. We ate some snacks and headed back. On our way back that's when Carson, Paige & Jen fell. We were all wet & dirty!

Here is Jen & I waiting for the parade to start. Jen's family made a float this year.
Cheryl was on it playing the keyboard & singing patriotic songs.
All the kids rode on it and threw candy.


We did lots of 4-wheeling. And this little guy loves him some riding!!
I think he loves the helmet more. He can barely walk with it on.
But he refuses to take it off!


We had so much fun with Jen's family. Thanks so much for letting us be a part
of your family this weekend!!

7 comments:

Cherine said...

Fun!!!! I love all the pictures! Looks like a blast and yes the Montie boys are a glimpse of your future!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Holy crap..that last picture, I was like "aww look at Carselito" Then it dawned on me that it is Crew Bear!!!

Jens mom kills me! She will never be classified as a "FOP" in my book. And as for the scenery... those pictures of that hike are sweet. Looks like you guys had fun. Are you worn out?

Jill said...

So fun! I love a good small town parade.

Jen and Amber said...

I'm SO glad you guys came! It was a blast and I'm so glad we got to do so many fun and different things! Especially with all the kiddos. They seriously crack me up! You guys are ALWAYS welcome. Just like my mom said... you are family!

Jen and Amber said...

Dang it. I'm still on just be.

Leah and Dustin said...

That picture of you and Tanner is so cute! I also love the one of crew at the end...look at that face, ADORABLE!!!! Looks like you guys had a great 4th!!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of you and Carson! He is such a big kid! glad you guys had fun! Happy anniversary! And the heart rock... awhh!! how sweet!