* Crew loves to talk to Brian on the phone. He talked for so long this afternoon & I finally had to tell him to hang up because Crew would not let go of the phone. When he finally realized that daddy was gone he cried for a good 10 minutes. He brought me the phone and grabbed my hand to press the buttons to call him back.
* I am having a hard time lately with dinner time. What's for dinner? I don't even feel like cooking. I am blaming it on the heat. I need some ideas if anyone wants to share. What's for dinner at your house?
* I got my hair cut today. That is always my favorite. Look how short it is in the back. I love it!
13 comments:
ok hottie. I love it! I had my hair done today too! I'll post pictures tomorrow! I love it girl. You are always so dang cute!
We have the same cut!
You know I got mine done yesterday.... you keep going shorter and shorter.
Way to got Tanner! He has to be so excited! And I love how you get braver & braver w/ your hair length. Short hair looks cute on you!
Good for Tanner! I love the hair. I want to go back to that cut too. Maybe if I had less hair to do I'd care more about dinner. If you find any good recipes, pass them on. I need it!
Amber your hair is so cute! I love it so much!!! I wish I could pull that off! and YEA for Tanner!
good job Tanner!!! He is a mr smarty pants! Love the hair! Did you change the color too? It looks more red than black in that pic... I need a cut bad!!
CUTE!!
Super cute hair!! It always looks cute by the way! And your boys crack me up!
whoa, way cute!
cute stories about the biys, and how great for tanner!!!
dinner is rough. EVERYTHING makes your house hot. I did taco salad the other day, was yummy. im still wishy washy in the food department so worry.
love the hair..you're so HOTT!:D
Soooo cute! I Love the hair, and the soeries about your boys are cute! When this dumb cancer on my face heals I want you guys to come swim. I hate it because I haven't been able to get it wet at all. Anyway you're too cute!
i love it amber ! thanks for coming to my blog
how did you get to it ? p.s. when are you coming
to see me !!!!!!!
cccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it much!
aryn
Post a Comment