Thursday, July 10, 2008



This kid loves him some music! Every chance he gets he steals my ipod.

11 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

You ought to get him some wrap around the ear headphones. Then again you might never get your IPOD back! It looks like you all had fun over the holiday weekend :) Les

Jen Rose said...

So cute! That boy is so stinkin funny!

Brooke said...

I love it! He's totally rockin. Connor is the same way. He listened to my ipod all the time on our trip.

Sara said...

my kids too! kevin put movies on his. it was a great drive to the reunion!
ps- your jewelry is looking great

Anonymous said...

Thats too cute! I love his face!!

PenroseTribe said...

He TOTALLY looks like Brian did when he was a little boy! How cute!

Candace said...

he's adorable.

Leah and Dustin said...

Cute Amber! I love that you posted that... You may someday forget how much he loves it! And how fun will it be to look back at IPODS and how outdated they will have become!
Like the old brick cell phones..haha

Michelle said...

That's so funny...what's his song of choice?

chanel said...

I can't believe how BIG he is! He's cool!

Melody said...

How funny! I love it when kids do things like that! It makes me smile:)