Wanted to play along with Emily, Jessica & Brooke.
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you....
12 comments:
K. I could quote MANY memories over the years with you! But, let's just remember the first one. Girls Camp. I didn't know you that well. But, I sure did catch you stealing an atomic fireball out of my backpack! :) I'm so glad you did....it was the start of an amazing friendship!
I remember working with you at the Dr's office and having so much fun with you....everybody loved you cause you're such a good worker! :) love you Amber! So glad we are friends!
I remember making slurpee runs in the maroon Kia Sephia! Your car was pimpin!
Ok.... first I have to say that I l o v e your new blog header! It is awesome! And for memoires... Ummm, I have so many of them!! remember our bunk beds... that we use to write on the underneath part!! I dont know about you... but I loved sharing a room with my awesome sisters!
Serious where so I start. You have been in my life for 15 years now...Hmmm...I remember when you were dating Brain and I was so happy about it because I was friends with Melissa and we would tell each other we would be sister-in-laws. I don't know I was just telling Mick that you always remembered my birthday and always gave me something. I just think you are so sweet because you are such a giver! One of my favorite gifts I remember is the cute key chain you had made for me with my name on it when I turned 16. I used that for YEARS until it broke. It just always reminded me of you! K can I copy your ideas with the memory thing!!!!
I remember rollerblading at the church with Brian and a lot of your siblings..gosh we are super nerdy!
Man hands!!! I don't think I need to elaborate!
That is my favorite (friends) memory from my old house. That was the first big party we had there and I didn't know anyone very well. It is still so vivid in my head! This is fun! :) Les
OK I remember when you got that sweet car..was it a gold accord or something? And I remember going to that Christmas office party with you and Brian and laughing my butt off at the drunk people dancing.
I remember when I started working at the Temple (I was very nervous! I don't do a great job cleaning my own house, how good was I going to be cleaning the Lords' house?) and they told me that I had to share a locker because they didn't have enough for everyone to have thier own. When I went to my locker I saw your name above mine and I said "Is that THE Amber Howard? She's my cousin!" It was comforting to know that you and I shared the same space. (Even if it was for our stinky work shoes!)
I've always loved to talk with you and pick your brain (did you know I was doing that?) and learn all your cool crafty ideas.
I wanted to mention my FIRST memory of Brian was of the night he was born! Or should I say, the night he wasn't born. Aunt Jean called my mom to say she was in labor and we all loaded up and came to the house so they could go to the hospital. A few hours later a very disappointed, and still pregnant, Aunt Jean came home. When he finally did come and I saw him all I remember is that he had the BIGGEST EYES of anyone I'd every seen!
awww..man i think it was when we were newley weds in the Sierra Sunrise ward and we would go down to the jacuzzi and we'd only put our feet in and just sit and talk or when we'd play games at each others apartments. Hey didn't we play raquet ball a couple of times too? hahaha..those were the good'ol carefree days!
Man hands is pretty memorable. But when I think of you I just think of how steady and easy-going you are. You seem like you could accomplish anything and make it look effortless.
Post a Comment