We got in the car yesterday to pick Tanner up from school & my car started fine but it would not shift into reverse. I was a little late already so we got out & loaded up in the truck. The truck that had been sitting outside all day long in the heat. They boys couldn't even sit in the seats. Everything was so HOT!!!
I am not sure what is wrong with the car. Brian looked at it when he got home from work but he's not sure. Called the dealership this morning & it was towed to them. Hopefully it will be something that can be fixed fast & something that will be covered under warranty.
The boys started swimming lessons this week. They had the first one last night. Their teacher's name is Tanner too. They thought that was pretty cool. They both did really well. He said maybe only 1-2 weeks of lessons. We will see.
Crew has had a rash all over one side of this body. On his tummy & thigh. It has been there since last Thursday. Have been giving him benadryl & also benadryl cream. It wasn't going away. Took him in on monday to see the dr. She gave me some other stronger cream & said it was a viral rash. It is not contagious.
I hate driving the truck. It won't fit in the garage & it is HOT when we have to go anywhere. I am such a brat...I know!
2 more weeks and school is OUT. But for only 2 weeks. :(
I got a jury summons. I have to call tonight after 6pm to see if my badge # is needed. Cross your fingers it isn't called!
6 comments:
Yes you are a brat! Hopefully it is covered under warranty! That stinks! Were are the boys taking swimming lessons at? I need to get trace lessons B A D!
I hate car troubles because I hate to be inconvenienced. I'm a brat too! Rashes are the worst. I swear Kaylee is always having some kind of rash to deal with. Oh the fun stuff we deal with as mothers.
Sucky times Amber...sorry. I hate car issues. And rashes and hot weather don't help at all. Swimming lessons will be fun but hard to get kids places without your car. Hope things go better and if you need anything let me know!! I know how to watch kids, make mac n cheese and do firecrackers.
P.S. You're NOT a brat.
You're not a brat silly. I hate car problems and teeth problems! Oh, and jury summons.
That is weird about your car. Were you just sitting there like 'Are you kidding me right now?" And what's up w/ Crew Bear? I wonder what he has gotten into that he allergic to. Hmmm
Post a Comment