Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Anniversary


July 6th, 2008 was our 12 year anniversary.
We had such a nice weekend with the family. We spent Sunday driving home
from Utah, eating at Cracker Barrel (YUM!! ), unloading the truck and trailer,
starting laundry, putting everything away,
got a visit from Paul : Jean : and the boys,
ate popsicle from ice cream truck (thanks to grandpa),
jumped on trampoline,
dropped trailer off at dad's and visited,
hit my pillow at 10pm and don't remember
a thing after that.


Carson gave me this rock after our hike on saturday.
He said he wanted me to have it because it was a heart. He is such a sweet boy!
I love it!

Happy Anniversary Brian! I love you!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!
Glad you both remembered this year. Remember that one time....

Jen Rose said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the ride home. I hope I didn't interrupt anything. :)

Cherine said...

Oh I was laughing when Heather reminded me of the time you both forgot!!! haha! 12 years good frick I have known you 15 years about that is crazy. Happy 12 years! =)

Mucho take it easy... said...

Carson is so funny!

Happy Anniversary! Lydia saw your wedding picture at the Temple and she still doesnt believe that is you. Isn't that funny?!