Amber, My thought was, Brian is so young! How many years of hunting are ahead of him? :) Don't worry, you've been to my house, the car lot(my garage, my driveway, my side yard). It could be worse.
oh my goodness!!! I am so glad you choose the bedroom! Remember growing up with the one in the living room at the california house?... haaaa! I am so glad Tony doesnt like dead animals on the wall!!
I would have pick the living room! I do have to say I feel your pain Sista! But i do have to admit, I have 2 deer that hang on my wall and Justin has 2 as well!
10 comments:
Oh no! That's gonna feel like peeping toms are in your bedroom! I'm so sorry! Too bad the choice wasn't between the garage and the patio.
Amber,
My thought was, Brian is so young! How many years of hunting are ahead of him? :)
Don't worry, you've been to my house, the car lot(my garage, my driveway, my side yard).
It could be worse.
Ummmmmm.......yes. I feel very sorry for you. We should have done a better job warning you before you got married. Sorry about that.
Howard=dead animals on walls
I'll bet the boys LOVE it though. You are so outnumbered!
oh my goodness!!! I am so glad you choose the bedroom! Remember growing up with the one in the living room at the california house?... haaaa! I am so glad Tony doesnt like dead animals on the wall!!
I can't believe you have to deal with that in your bedroom! I am soooo sorry! Talk about nightmares!
Oh, Amber. I'm so sorry...
Serious! BRIAN WHAT THE H....
I would have pick the living room! I do have to say I feel your pain Sista! But i do have to admit, I have 2 deer that hang on my wall and Justin has 2 as well!
oh man. this made me laugh.
Ughhhhhhh! Did you say in the bedroom??? no offense but...WOW!
Post a Comment