I decided that since Tanner's track break is almost over I should
maybe do some fun things with him.
We made these sponge balls.
I don't remember how I found them but I loved the idea. So much easier then
water balloons. And you don't run out. Just get them wet again in the bucket.
The boys had a blast. Brian even got in on the fun!
maybe do some fun things with him.
We made these sponge balls.
I don't remember how I found them but I loved the idea. So much easier then
water balloons. And you don't run out. Just get them wet again in the bucket.
The boys had a blast. Brian even got in on the fun!




We made these beanbag balls today. They had some fun with those.
Some other ideas that we might try is:
Chore dice ----I thought this would be good since we have no schedule.
Fruity Play Dough
Homemade Bubbles---- ::Candace's idea::
Recycled Crayons
9 comments:
You guys have been busy....
Thanks for the links, we are coming up on the "I'm bored" part of summer with the kids getting out of school this week.
I am DYING about the new home for Brian's trophies!
Oh sweet ideas..Thanks!!!
OK I LOVE all the fun you guys have been having!! Great ideas!
Oh and I can't wait to see the mounted deer head or whatever it is! ha ha!
How cute is that stuff! What a good mom you are!
How fun! You have been very busy! Looks like so much fun... I wanna come over for a little sponge fight!
I'll bet the boys were in heaven!
How did you know I needed some inspiration?! These ideas are so cute. Thanks! Les
Thanks for all the ideas, and links. I love the chore dice.
what fun! i want to get in there & play right with them.
Post a Comment