-Back to our routine. YAY!!!
-workout 6am for me.
-Both boys went back to school.
-Did lots of work & errands.
-Tanner didn't want to do his homework.
Tuesday:
-Went to post office.
-Boys had dentist appointments to get cleaning. Both had zero cavities. Left with suggestions on what to work on better till next appointment in 6 months.
-Carson wanted a friend over so bad. Everyone is in school and not home, or live too far away.
-Played superheros.
-Tanner didn't want to do his homework. (do you see a pattern? Tanner doesn't ever want to get up in the morning....or do his homework after school.)

Wednesday:-Tanner didn't want to get up.
-Trip to Joann's with Jen for fabric for our sewing lesson/sewing project.
-Picked up Breanna.
- Made chicken noodle soup for dinner.
Thursday:-Everyone was up at 6:00. I came home from the gym & they were all watching cartoons on the couch.
-Tanner didn't want to leave for school because he knew Breanna would be here all day.
-Breanna entertained all day. Played outside, rode bikes/skateboards, jumped, wii, webkins, & pictureka.
-The toy robot ate spaghetti dinner with Crew.

7 comments:
Why do you have Breanna? I thought they moved? How fun for your boys and Carson had a friend. So nice.
What is this you sewing class. Where did you girls sign up?
I talked to Margaret today. She says she is going to mail you the bracelet. She needs to get it from her sister first though.
Sounds like you are one busy bee too! I love how you are always willing to take kids for days at a time! I love that! Sounds like a good week so far! Can't wait for our sewing class tomorrow night! My fabric ROCKS!
good! Im glad youre taking a class and finally busting out that machine!
A class huh? Good idea!!! And who is Breanna? She is a cutie! Oh and Tanner is just like Brian. Hopefully he snaps out of it =)
You inspire me! Last week the kids went back to school here too, but it was hard for me to get back into my routine. I have the "after Christmas blahs." Hopefully, next week I can follow your example. I need some fun projects like yours to get me motivated!
Sounds like you're busy keeping busy! I need to learn to sew, too. Maybe you & Jenn can teach me after your class is done! I have to make my own clothes for the Stake Youth Pioneer Trek in April. Yeah! (Yes - I'm actually excited for it!) :)
Isn't it always great to get back to the normal routine of life after a fun vacation? And life is always better busy.
Post a Comment