Thursday, January 01, 2009

In 2009.....

I want to:

Let things go
Plan ahead. Like dinners/YW lessons
Try new recipes
Call family & friends more
Learn how to sew!
Get organized
Go on more dates
Read
Take a family trip
Be a better wife/mom/person


9 comments:

Cherine said...

That sounds really good your list! I think you already have some of that down though!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the list!

Kara said...

Great list! Can I steal it and add it to mine? It seems like doing more of the little things like that make life so much better! I'm inspired!

Jill said...

Amen!!!

Leah said...

Love your goals...I need to write some down also!

Jen Rose said...

I don't think it's possible for you to be a better person! But, thanks for the inspiration. I need to write mine down!

chanel said...

thanks! im just gonna copy and paste. You rock! You have such great perspective!!!

Jenna said...

Well it looks like you started something...I think we are all thinkin now and will be posting a list of our own!

PenroseTribe said...

You're on the ball! Way to go!