Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A few things:

* I was selected to be a juror. It should be over by Friday. We will see. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

* I don't know how working mom's do it. Get everyone ready plus themselves to be somewhere by a certain time. Pick everyone up to get home & figure out what is for dinner? I wouldn't want to do that everyday.

* I don't like being away from home all day long. I am happy that I get to work from home.

* People who lie really make me mad.

* I have the best dad & mom.

7 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I'm so sorry about jury duty! I'm glad you didn't lie to get out of it. hee hee! You do have some awesome parents...we both do!

Michelle said...

Bummer about jury duty. I have been called twice but have never even made it to the interview portion. Let us know what it's like.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!
That is out of control!
I take it that you didn't say that you hate (fill in the blank) depending on the situation.
The good person involved in the lawsuit should be happy that you are on the jury.
Mom and Dad are the best.

Anonymous said...

i thought you got out of that jury duty thing!! i agree with you, mom and dad are the best. And just put it this way, from a working moms point of view... I really enjoy my days off!! Ha! hey, Stephanie said that she loves us Duke's! Ha!!

Michael said...

I'm sorry!

chanel said...

interesting, you'll have to let us know how it goes. could be cool.

Brooke said...

Tell me about it...responding to your item #2. It makes for a crazy hurried day trying to get everybody where they need to be, then home to where you need a meal prepared and clothes washed and homework done and..and..and