Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Crew loves his daddy.
He will ask me 5 minutes after Brian leaves for work "where's dada?"
And this will continue all day long.
And Crew will say "hi dada" to Brian when he walks into the room. Even if he just left the room for a minute.
He always wants to be by him.
He now only wants Brian to put him to bed. He will cry till he gets his daddy!
This is ok with me, but not when daddy is at work or not home.
He cried the other day for 45 minutes.
He was ok after we called and talked to daddy & told him goodnight.
Crew said, "hi dada" and then got a frowny face & in a very sad voice said "bye bye dada"
He is such a lover boy. I love how he puts his little arm around Brian's neck & gives him kisses.

3 comments:

Gary and Michelle said...

That's awesome! Katie was and still is my daddy's girl. She would hear the garage door open in the evening and would go running to be the first to see Gary. I wish they could always be this cute.

Jen Rose said...

Crew is so stinkin cute! I love how he is always calling "da da". I love that boy! You are the best mom!

P.S. Thank you for all you have done to help me this week! I am so lucky to have a friend like you! You're the best!

Cherine said...

Ahh I love Crew Bear!!!