Thursday, January 15, 2009

What could be better then.......


FORTS

They built this all by themselves.
And have been having fun all morning.
I love listening to them play & use their imaginations.


A dirty face

Crew ate a PB&J sandwich for lunch.
And it is still all over his face.



A change

I went lighter with my hair color.
I love it. A change is always nice.


New Fabric

Joann's is slowing becoming a favorite store.
This is some fabric for my next project.
(picture of finished project will be posted soon!)

4 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I love it! Everything...especially your hair! Oh, and the fabric. Joann's is my new therapy!

Kimberly Church said...

Look at you go!
I can't wait to see it!

And I love your hair!!
You are one hott momma!

Cherine said...

Your hair is really cute! I also thinks forts are the best. Brian always used to make the best forts when we were younger!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute hair!

cute fabric!
looking forward to see what you do with it!!