Friday night Jen & I went to Sara's for a sewing lesson. She taught us so much and helped us make a craft apron. I am excited to learn more and decide what I want to make next. Thanks Sara!!

Saturday we took the boys to get haircuts. Crew just cried so I decided that I would just cut it myself. Carson wanted a faux hawk & Tanner just a trim. Came home & did some housework, cleaned up the leaves in the front yard, worked on my lesson for YW, picked up a babysitter & Brian & I went to dinner and a movie.
Brian found this turtle walking in our street. We went to some neighbors & asked around to see who it belonged to. No luck. We put it in a box. The boys were so excited. We were trying to figure out if it was a water turtle or a desert tortoise. Carson painted a picture of it & taped it to the box. We was also trying to figure out a name. You can just say.....He was already attached. He wanted us to keep it.Sunday we went to the Rose's & they helped us. It was determined that it was a water turtle. We went & took it to a new home. Tanner cried before we got out of the car. I thought it was going to be Carson who was going to have a hard time. Well we talked to him. And then he felt better when he saw how happy that little turtle was once he got into some water. He swam around so fast. He even stuck his head out of the water & squirted water out of his mouth. That gave them a good laugh.
Who would have thought how attached one can get to a little creature for only having it for 24 hrs?
7 comments:
So you can teach me when I come to town right? I will bring my sewing machine and all!!!! That is so nice of Sara! For our YW's we are learning to sew too so i am excited!!!
super cute apron! and i love that turtle drawing.
why didnt you guys put the turtle in the tub? Carson says the funniest things! he cracks me up! Ok, so sara said thursday you guys are sewing again... Im there!!
I love that turtle picture! He cracks me up! Sorry Tanner was sad! I love our apron! I picked out some fabric for an apron! Super cute!
Love the apron. That reminds me - I need to call Sara about an apron she's making for me....
Tanner told us all about the water turtle yesterday on the way home from school. I could tell he was bummed about not keeping it.
To answer your question - T-Bone did not get that black eye wrestling. He got it after he went head first into the coffee table while modeling his wrestling garb for us (singlet, sweat suit, etc).
That is one awesome turtle drawing/painting?!
love the apron & the haircuts rock!
Post a Comment