

These boys were so excited to go to Joann's and pick out their material for pajama pants. They had a really hard time deciding. They each had 2 or 3 picked out & then had to only pick one. It was a very hard decision. I totally know how they feel. It is so hard to just pick ONE! I think this is going to be one of their favorites stores too!
I started sewing them last night. I only got Carson & Crew's finished before they went to bed. I finished Tanner's after he was asleep. He put them on right when he woke up. They aren't perfect, but the boys sure were excited & happy. That is all that matters.

8 comments:
Look at you sewing up a storm!! So cute... How does a girl like me get in on some of that action!? Sara, can you teach me too! pretty please!
So cute! I LOVE your fabric! That pink with the crowns are so awesome! You are on a roll girl!
look at you! you are seriously on a roll!! I wish I wasnt in the middle of moving... cause I would totally be sewing right now!! Oh but guess what! Tony told me that one of the extra rooms that we have in the new house... He said I can make it into a sewing/scrapbook room! Woohoo!! We can do sewing nights at my house too! Im so excited! you'll have to show me how to make jammie pants!
Good for you! And I love the yellow draw string on the pair you made for you.
WATCH OUT everyone...
Amber dont mess around!
hha
Those look so good!
THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!! How fun that your boys were so into picking out material- they picked great, especially Brian's! HA! It rocks!!
I LOVE your lighter hair too. Beautiful!
you make me want to make pj pants- lord knows Im gonna need something cute & comfy for the next couple weeks. :)
Don't let up on the momentum before I get to town. I am excited to learn. I am going to bust my machine out ready for some quality usage!!!
I am so proud of you!!!! These look fantastic! Soon you'll be teaching me stuff! I'm up for another night of fun if you guys are.
Post a Comment