Friday, January 02, 2009

I went to go publish my blog book,
Last time I used Blurb.
But now they don't do this for blogger anymore.
I found this information.
But I wanted to see if anyone else has published their blog. And who have you used? Were you happy? Any suggestions?

I am so sad because I really wanted to try and print my blog every year. And just keep adding the books to the shelf. Now what am I going to do?

11 comments:

Heather said...

Are you kidding me?
That's retarded!
I still have more I need to publish from my old blogger blog.

Jill said...

I know!!! I was so bummed. Let me know what you find. I started making just a 2008 book for the family, but slurpng my blog would have been so much easier. I hope blurb gets it worked out.

Jennifer said...

I am heartbroken about this info! What's up Blurb? I was just going to start slurping up 2008 to make another blurb book too. Please let me know what you decide to do, and if I figure anything else out I'll let you know too. Ugh!!!

Brad and Leslie said...

Does Shutterfly do blogger books? I'm bummed, too. I wanted to print my 2008 posts. :(

chanel said...

ryan got my blog published for christmas, it is supposed to arrive today and i will let you know who he used and how it turned out.

Cherine said...

I am really bummed. Mick was going to make a book for my birthday!!! Please let me know when you find out!!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

hey amber... did you try to slurp your book? from what i read it does work sometimes??? and it also sounds like they are trying to get it fixed so if it doesn't work now... maybe it will soon!

Jen Rose said...

That is devistating. I wanted to do mine about um....9 months ago! I'm a little too late I guess! Let me know what you find out!

Shaunna said...

Dang! That's why I'm doing this in the first place!

chanel said...

ladies.... my hubs used Sharedbook.
I just got it and it is cool. I haven't had a published one before and I think it might not be as nice as Blurb, but man am I happy to have it in my hands, it is sooooo awesome!
He said you don't have any control over design or which posts you wnat, its kind of just all or nothing. I hope this helps.

When you go to sharedbook.com click on consumer products and you'll find the blog to book button.

Michelle said...

6:00 am...seriously?! I don't know how you do it. I can hardly get my butt out of bed at 8:30:)