Thursday, January 01, 2009

On the first day of January

We slept in until 9:00
Brian left on a call
And while these boys played Lego Star Wars on the wii (for hours!),


I packed up christmas till next year.


I also did the dishes
washed/folded/and put away laundry
washed all the bedding
cleaned my room & bathroom

Maybe now I will take a shower!!

3 comments:

Cherine said...

I love days like that! It is nice to have the house back in order. I like getting everything packed away. I was thinking when I was packing where in the world we will be for next Christmas? Hmmmm. Glad y'all had a good New Year!

Anonymous said...

I love days like that too!! But you know it is really hard for me to really clean if I have already showered. glad you got it all put up!! and the wii is a great babysitter!!! Ha!

Jenna said...

I Love Christmas but it is soooo good to get it put away and get back to regular life huh! Hooray for school tomorrow!!!