Friday, January 16, 2009

Lounge pants. They are awesome. I came home & put them on. I don't want to take them off.
We had another sewing night at Sara's. She had lots to teach us & was so patient. Thanks again girl! The boys are excited because I told them we will take a trip to Joann's & they can pick out their own fabric for some pajama pants. I am going to try to attempt this little project by myself. I am kind of scared. It seems so much easier to have someone right there that knows a lot more than I do. Just in case.

11 comments:

Patti said...

I WANT THOSE. Wicked cute, Amber.

Heather said...

SEW cute! haha!
You need to teach me.
I want some.

Candace said...

Cute!!! is this pattern from the amy butler book?

Jen Rose said...

I love love love! I'm so proud! :) I need to start those. I probably won't ever get out of them!

Amber said...

Yes Candace. This is a Amy Butler pattern.

Anonymous said...

those are way cute! I need to come over to saras for sewing night!

Jennifer said...

I love those too- and your apron! I would love to take a sewing class with you guys (if only I was in Vegas =). I love your hair by the way, and your boys are just so cute!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

you girls are kickin butt on your sewing machines.j

too cute!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaunna said...

So fun that you're sewing!!! I have a project that I need to work on but can't get motivated! Way to go!!!!