Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy mail

My blog book came in the mail. I love it. I decided at the end of each year I will publish it. I think it will be good to have this little journal. To always have this to look back at. To make one go to Blurb.com Check it out.


11 comments:

Cherine said...

I love it!!! I will make one at the end of the year because I only started blogging last fall. Good idea though to get one yearly.

Patti said...

I've check out Blurb before but this is the first time I've seen someone's book after I've read their blog. And that is COOL.

Sara said...

oh my gosh. I love! I need to come see!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the blurb info. I ordered my book today. My blog was short so it was quick and easy. Thanks again for the info. Yours looks really cute!

VivaLasFloyds said...

That is way cute! Good job!

Melody said...

It looks so nice! What an awesome idea! I love that this whole blogging thing is like a journal!

Was it hard to make a book?

Heather said...

That is freakin awesome.
I am working on my obnoxiously big blog now. Thanks for inspiring me. It made me so happy to see all the pictures being "slurped" like going through the year of memories. Awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Ryan said...

Sooo COOL!! I love the cover picture!!! Did I miss that post of pictures?? DId Heather take them? Such a BEAUTIFUL family!!!!

I will have to check that out!

Leah and Dustin said...

Remember the reaction you had to my FLOR?? I'm having that same reaction right now!!!AHHHH! I can hardly handle it! I'm hyper-ventalating! I LOVE it so much!!!

Jennifer said...

Your book looks fantastic!! I need to "finish" 2007 and then I'm going to make a blog book for each year too. Don't you just love it?

Anonymous said...

I love it Amber! I am going to have to work on mine a little faster... Love it!