Monday, January 19, 2009

Finally


Tanner finally lost his first tooth. He has been waiting since kindergarten! He was so excited. And even more excited when he woke up with $1.00 and a starburst under his pillow.

5 comments:

chanel said...

yahoo! so fun.
how did it fall out?

Gary and Michelle said...

Congrats Tanner! Katie fell down at the park the summer of 2007 and lost her four front teeth. They have just barely grown in over the last month. It's amazing how much that changes thier looks.

Jill said...

Oh yeah! How fun.

Anonymous said...

Finally! Its about time! I thought you were going to send him off on his mission with his baby teeth still!! Ha!

Cherine said...

Sweet. Just make sure you chuck those bad boys because I remember finding my moms Tooth Fairy stash. First off ewww! Do you keep them or chuck them? Maybe keep his first but man after a few seriously why? I remember I knew about the Tooth Fairy bit before my mom realized. Well one year she forgot so I pretended to be super sad and started saying things like..well the Tooth Fairy owes me big time, and then started to say all the stuff she owed me...haha it worked and I was hooked up with everything I asked!