Some things that I learned:
1. People will try anything to get money.
2. 8 people CAN come to an agreement. (I was worried.)
3. I am happy that I am not an attorney.
4. I am happy that I do what I do. And I get to do it from home.
5. Some (educated) people don't know how to pronounce words.
6. Power point presentations are NOT always the best thing.
7. You don't need to repeat yourself 100 times. It won't change people's minds.
8. Brian can get the boys to clean & do chores better than I can. (Why is that?)
I came home Friday afternoon to Brian & the boys cleaning the house. That was really nice. Since nothing really got done around here this week. We hung out & then played a few bowling games on the wii. Then it was movie night. We watched City of Ember. I of course fell asleep before it was over. I think it was before 9pm. I guess I was tired.
I took these pictures of our mii people. Thought it would be fun to remember.




10 comments:
So fun. We watched Peewee Herman's Big Adventure last night. The kids were baffled. I think Tanner's me looks a lot like him.
You make me laugh, Amber.
are those arms on those people? I thought they were boobs on the mom. ha ha.
What's with the one-boobied Mom? I love movie nights and family Wii time!
Amber I love to see what you are up to or what you have to say. I agree totally agree with so many things you have to say, and you make me laugh! "People who lie make you so mad" haha! Me too!
Ok so I hope you Howards are ready for us Montie's and a little friendly wii comp when we get to town!!!
Watch out SUCKAS! Ok see you tomorrow night!!!
FUNNY!!!!
I'm scheduled to report for Jury Duty at the end of the month. I'm praying that I won't get selected!! I love your Wii characters. Mine looks a little too much like me, it's scary!
Hey it was so much fun the other night being with you ladies! Your pillow covers turned out soooo awesome!! :)
Oh I need your email address!!!
Post a Comment