Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Saturday


We had a ward party at Mt. Charleston to play in the snow. The boys had a blast. It was a really nice day & actually wasn't to cold up there. Crew was really tired and just wanted to be held the whole time. Carson only went down twice. Once with Tanner & once with Brian. Crew went down with Brian once & cried the whole way down. He didn't like it.



When we got home Brian went to a side job & I went to the store. Came home & started dinner. We had the Santiago's & Howard's over for dinner. Chris & Serena were in town. We ate & then played the wii. Tanner & I left to the movies. We had a date planned. And then Brian & the little boys left for the UNLV basketball game. When we got home the rest of the family was still here playing the wii. (it's is addicting) I am glad that they stayed & were having a good time. We need to do that more often.

3 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Fun! I'm glad your family stayed playing the wii too! That is fun!

Cherine said...

The Wii is super addicting. I remember like a couple Christmases ago we played all night with the Montie Bro's. I have good memories of the sweet game system!!! I am sad I wasn't there.

Sledding is awesome! That is basically our winter past time. I love it because it is such a great work out!!!! =)

Steph said...

You actually had a ward party? Nice. O.k I want to learn how to make pajama bottoms amongst other things. can I go to this Sara's Class? Let me know. steph