

This is from the back patio all the way around the side of the house. I love it because that dirt is gone & the boys can ride all round back & forth!

This is a pad for a future shed. We will try to get rid of some stuff in our garage. And then in that little dirt spot we will put some flat stones.

In front of the patio we will be putting grass again & then next to that we will have a hole dug for a trampoline to go into. And then maybe decking around that.

Then on this side next to the house we will plant something. Not sure what yet.
7 comments:
LOVE IT! That is so nice to have that all done! I can't wait til you guys dig your hole so we can learn all the tricks and tips from Brian! That will be so nice and I can't wait to see what you'll plant! If you need any one to go to Star Nursery with, I'm your girl!!
What a way to maximize all your space! I am so excited to see the end result!!!
That's awesome! It looks great! Can't wait to see it all done!
That looks so good! I miss our trampoline - putting it in the ground is such a good idea.
Great ideas! Love it.
Very Cool... Hey you can get one of those things that you roll out and water and then flowers grow... Just kidding! Trace always wants to buy those when he sees the commercial. Looks good! Cant wait to see the finish product!
That is so exciting! I look forward to the day when we have our own yard to design too.
Post a Comment