Connor & Carson were having a conversation today on the way to preschool. Connor said to Carson "I have had 6 games and Amber hasn't come to one yet." I just smiled. He was totally sweating me. You know where I will be on Saturday. He does have a game on Saturday? Right Brooke? Call me with the details. I don't want to let this kid down! 
I had a meeting today for scouts. I was given all the books and folders for all the cub scouts. I guess this cub master calling is official. Pretty scary stuff. But laurel advisor is pretty scary too!! Speaking of.....I have to prepare a lesson for this Sunday.
With some motivation from someone I have been trying really hard to eat better. I have a food notebook & I write everything down.
So with this being my 300th post I will be doing my first giveaway. This is my very first one. Post a comment & you will be entered into a drawing for a basket of my favorite snacks. I will pick a winner on Saturday at noon.
19 comments:
Oh girl!! Iam all over that!! I think the first person to comment should get a bonus ticket!! Hey that's me!!
I haven't even gotten to 100 posts yet! I'm working on a doozy though!!
I'm all about the basket of snacks!
Happy 300th. I'm glad I know about your blog!
That Connor is a funny boy!
Did you say snacks?
Count me in unless of course they are of the healthy sort. haha!
number 300... that's impressive!
i'm all for snacks!
oh man. i totally need to keep a food journal.
hey, what are those flags in your lawn for? :)
happy 300th!
Hook a Sista up!!!!! I am a snack loven fool!!!
I was going to comment even before I saw the giveaway . . . swear.
DUH, the flags make perfect sense. I need those for my backyard this week. So thanks...
Connor is hilarious! How old is that kid?!
I love snacks, snacks are my favorite.
haha Connor is too funny! haha I didnt know you were Cub Master! Get em girl!
Trevor is playing Connor this Saturday!
You're cub master and laurel advisor? Wow! You're awesome! Obviously, you don't need to enter me in the contest since I'm on the other side of the world. But, I'd love to hear what your favorite snacks are so I can get some when I'm home this summer. I binge when I'm home- ha!
So- the um flags aren't the giveaway gift? DANNGITT!!
Connor is so funny! Ok, I am starting a food journal... I hope it works! I am so all over it! snacks... I love to munch! 300 post... that is crazy bloggin!!
Oh yeah...count me in!! BTW...congrats on the 300th post.. That's amazing:)
OK everybody I gotta claim that Connor as MINE! Why is he so funny! And he is such a counter...he counts everything. Must be the Duke in him. Sorry he was sweaten you Amber :) I'll call you with the details and if you can't make it..it's all good! We still have love for ya!
Wahoo!! A giveaway! I'm all over that!
I don't know what's better orange flags in my yard or pigeoons???
Yikes! Cub Master? I bet you will do a great job though!
Oh and love the give away. I hope I win!
I would like to be entered into the drawing for the snack basket. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Michael
Post a Comment