Monday, May 05, 2008

Abigail's blessing

We went to Utah for the weekend. It was a quick trip but was so worth it.
Met Abigail for the first time. She is so precious. I love all her hair & dark eyes.
We went to a museum on campus at BYU. The boys were in heaven.
Then we went to eat & play at Carl's Jr.
Cherine & I even managed to take a quick trip to IKEA. I only got a few things. And the one thing that I wanted to return they don't sell anymore so I couldn't get money back. I don't have my receipt.
Had dinner with Aunt Janet & all the cousins and kids. I wished we lived closer because I love hanging out & visiting with them.
Went to Abigail's blessing. It was so nice. Mickey did an awesome job.
Had lunch and then got on the road to come home.


Before we left we got gas & slurpees. Crew stole mine. We can't get away with not getting this kid his OWN!! He was in love. He didn't even care when he dumped the whole thing in his lap. That was sure fun to clean up.

When we were driving home Tanner said "If we lived in Utah I sure could get used to it." And Carson agreed with him.

7 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

She is gorgeous! Sounds like a fun weekend. Tanner...don't even think about it!! I don't know if I COULD get used to you guys living in Utah.

Cherine said...

I had so much fun!!! Thanks so much for coming up! I could TOTALLY get used to you guys living in Utah (no offense Leah) haha =)

Caitlin said...

They could get used to it, huh? They are such a riot.

Jen Rose said...

um...think again folks. Amber and I already talked about how bad it sucked not being able to talk our 20x a day for a short weekend getaway. Nobody is moving. Don't get crazy! Abagail is beautiful! Alot of baby blessings Sunday huh? You'll have to check out Emerson's. She was a doll too! Glad you are home!

Anonymous said...

Oh, dont get any ideas! Cherine you cannot steal my sister away from me! As much as I would love to leave Vegas... And I could probably get use to living elsewhere... but you are not allowed to move! I will not let you! I so cannot wait to meet Abigail! She just looks so precious!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet little baby! It's so nice to have family within driving distance!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Ok- I am finally playing catch-up with everyone else's blogs. Posting my own takes forever,so checking out everyone else's blogs always has to be squeezed in "next time". And I never know when next time will be.
Glad you guys were able to go. It looked like everyone enjoyed themselves.