Friday, April 18, 2008

Field Day

Tanner had field day today. I was able to go in the morning & help. It was so much fun watching all these kids. They really had a good time. Tanner had some stories when he came home from school. He even has a new bruise on his hip from "jump the river".

3 comments:

Cátia said...

Hi Amber,

He looks happy and getting fun! Good pics!
Well,I am here, mainly to ask for your prayers for my husband Rogerio(as Roger there)but "Fofucho" is his affectionate(?)name,and I use to treat him this way). He got into the hospital Thursday night,with intense pain on his back,it already happened for three times this year . His doctor gave him a prescription with strong medications,but he didn't get to sleep for two days because the pain is so hard, but today, finally, he is feeling a little bit better and he got some good sleep. According to his doctor, he does need more 8 days resting in home( he already left the hospital)and after that he needs many sessions of physiotherapy to recover his back to normal.It is so dificult to me and our children see him this way,he is a 6"1' man so happy,kind,funny,and he is facing this hard moment, bravely. Beside the strong pain, he has lost inches in his right side (for this problem his muscles are weakness and he will take a MRI, all seems a temporary condition, but all is so much painful). Please,I ask for your prayers for him. Thanks a lot. Cátia

PS.I am sorry for posting the same comment to you, Jen and and Cherine but I am not able to write to each one just now, because I need come back soon to being with him. Since now I really appreciate your prayers for my Fofucho. Thank you all. Cátia

Cátia said...

Hi Amber,

He looks happy and getting fun! Good pics!
Well,I am here, mainly to ask for your prayers for my husband Rogerio(as Roger there)but "Fofucho" is his affectionate(?)name,and I use to treat him this way). He got into the hospital Thursday night,with intense pain on his back,it already happened for three times this year . His doctor gave him a prescription with strong medications,but he didn't get to sleep for two days because the pain is so hard, but today, finally, he is feeling a little bit better and he got some good sleep. According to his doctor, he does need more 8 days resting in home( he already left the hospital)and after that he needs many sessions of physiotherapy to recover his back to normal.It is so dificult to me and our children see him this way,he is a 6"1' man so happy,kind,funny,and he is facing this hard moment,beside the strong pain, he has lost inches in his right side (for this problem his muscles are weakness and he will take a MRI, all seems a temporary condition, but all is so much painful). Please,I ask for your prayers for him. Thanks a lot. Cátia
PS.I am sorry for posting the same comment to you, Jen and and Cherine but I am not able to write to each one just now, because I need come back soon to being with him. Since now I really appreciate your prayers for my Fofucho. Thank you all. Cátia


Hi,
I am here to ask for your prayers for my husband Rogerio(as Roger there)."Fofucho"( it is his affectionate name)got into the hospital for intense pain on his back,it already happened for three time this year and his doctor gave him a prescription with strong medications, he didn't get to sleep for two days because the pain is so hard, but finally he is feeling a little bit better and today he got some good sleep. According to his doctor he does need more 8 days resting in home( he already left the hospital)and after that many physiotherapy to recover his back to normal.It is so dificult to me and our children see him this way,he is a 6"1' man so kind,funny,and he is facing a hard moment, beside the strong pain, he has lost inches for this problem ( this is a temnporary condition but all is so much painful). Please,I ask for your prayers for him. Thanks a lot. Cátia
PS.I am sorry for posting the same comment to you, Jen and and Cherine but I am not able to write to each one just now, because I need come back to being with him. Since now I really appreciate your prayers for my Fofucho. Thank you all. Cátia

Leah and Dustin said...

Hey that last picture was the best event, right? That was so much fun! I think i will be volunteering from now on!