Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today....

Carson took some deer horns to preschool for show and tell. You don't have to tell me.......I know it is kind of redneck.

Crew took a morning nap. He fell asleep in the car after I dropped everyone off at school & we had to drive to pick up my stuff at work. So no afternoon nap for him. I will be ready for him to go to bed tonight!

I woke up congested. Not sure if it is allergies from sitting in the wind at soccer practice last night. It is annoying me!!

I did some laundry. But didn't follow though with it. Now I just added to the pile in my bedroom of clothes that need to be folded and put away. Or maybe we can dig through it till it needs to be washed again.

I put some pork chops in the crock pot for dinner tonight. Not sure what else we will be eating with it??

Is Melissa's birthday. Happy birthday to you!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved a morning nap! Pork chops... yummy! And I have that same pile in my room! And Thanks!

Jen Rose said...

Happy Birthday to Melissa! Piles in my room....try my whole house!

Melody said...

Love the antlers for show and tell! That's funny! I have a pile of laundry too,(actually a few piles)in different rooms though.:)And the chops sound yummy! Maybe I'll make that tonight??? We usually have brown rice and green beans with them.