
We decided at the last minute to go riding. We just went in the desert behind Las Vegas H.S. It was so windy though. This was the first time that I have been with them. It was fun to watch Tanner out there riding all by himself. He looked so big. He was jumping some little hills & doing donuts. When he came back & sat with me on the tailgate he said "I was writing cursive out there." At first I didn't know what he was talking about. He said "See all that writing.....I did that."
Carson & Crew had some fun just taking rides with Brian & I.With only one 4 wheeler & 5 people, I realized that it is not tons of fun waiting for a turn.
I forgot how much fun they are. We might have to think about another one. Maybe another one for mom & dad.


And this is just a little proof that Tanner is a trash collector just like his dad. He carried this hose from so far. And told us that it looked pretty good. I just looked & Brian....and we both laughed.
It was a fun time & I think the boys had a good time. It makes it all worth it when we get in the truck to leave & Tanner says......
"THANKS DAD!!"

8 comments:
Love all those pictures!!! What happened to that other Four Wheeler he used to go hunting with? Oh and the picture of you and Bri is really cute!!!
Writing cursive??? That is so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun! And, you and Brian are sure a couple of hotties.
Tanner is so funny - telling you it looks pretty good. That is a cute picture of you and Brian, too.
FUN!! I would LOVE to get 4-wheelers some day!
Sooo fun! I love the pic of him with the hose. You guys are so cute!
Such a cute family! I love you guys! That picture of you & Brian took me back in time. Love the pics and I love hearing about you guys.
Tanner... he is a funny kid! He is so like his father! Remember his scooter that had the toilet thing on it! funny kids!
aww, getting a thanks is pure gold as a parent. You are seriously the bravest mom EVER! Im scared just looking at the pictures!!! He's riding by HIMSELF???? Whoa- what a stud!
Post a Comment