
He has started to CLIMB!! It drives me crazy. He will just sit on top of the table with a toy & be so happy playing. This was him last night while I was making dinner.
I am trying to train the boys to put their dishes in the sink after dinner.
Because even if he doesn't climb on top of the table he still can reach everything. And then that is usually a big mess!
He climbs on top of our dresser too. Nothing is stopping this kid!!
13 comments:
Hi Amber!I am writing from my country Brazil.I don't know how I got in your blog (!)I only opened another one and for error I am here, and know, Iloved! Congratulations for your beautiful wife and kids!When I looked your kid's picture on the table,I remembered my daugther when she was in her 3rd doing the same,in our bookcase!( she is 25 now and got married a 4 mounths ago!)Time passed so fast! Well,let me introduce myself,my name is Catia,I am a clinical psychologist,and work in my own Office, here in Curitiba,PR (south of Brazil). My husband Roger is an economist,our daughter Renatha graduated in Public Relations and next year she will conclud her second course (Advertising).Our son Henrique is 22, he is a Junior, and his major is Law. My family and I lived in USA, for three years (2000 -2003.) Really we had a great time there, and all was a wonderful experience! We went there to study in Lincoln,NE,to learn English(well,I do need to practice more my writting!)and also to live in another culture.We felt so happy for all the friends we made there, and many of them we have kept in touch!Well,nice to meet you guys, by your blog!
Iam sorry Amber,only now I saw my error ( oh my english! ) YOU are a beautiful wife and mother!
Crew is getting so big! He is so dang cute. And, to catbisi: Amber IS beautiful and a great friend!
Hi Jen! I just read your comment to me and say to you and Amber: I would like to make more good friends,and I do feel that I am in the right place!:)Cátia
Catia,
Do you have a blog? Please share your address if you do. I would love to read and get to know you better. Thanks for your comment. :) Amber
Hi Amber!
Thanks for your comment! Well,I don't have my blog yet.I am making plans to have my own blog soon! If you want,please enter in my Orkut
(just search for Catia Rios Bisi). It is in Portuguese,but there are some pictures with description in English)For now it is what I have to share!:)Catia
Amber, Crew is just so stinkin' cute!! AHHHH These crazy boys, I sure do love 'em though!!
You are so cute, look at you making new friends! Beautiful wife AND mother AND great friend!!
What a cutie! My little Gavin just took his first solo steps yesterday. I think he's only a month younger than Crew, so he has a lot of catching up to do- tee hee! I remember when Brent & Mandy (my siblings) would climb from the high chair to the microwave to the top of our refrigerator. My mom LOVED that trick!
Amber this is Cherine I am to lazy to log out into my name cause you know it is 4 am ...any who Crew is so funny! Love the pic of Tanner in the back round doing what boys do best...VIDEO GAmes!!!
Crew is such a big boy! Trace use to like to lay on the very top of the couch by the wall... boys do the funniest things... And look at you, getting very nice blog hopper comments!! I wish I got random nice comments on my blog!
Catia~
Amber e minha cunhada. Como esta? Eu quero aprender como falar e escrever Portuguese. Falo espanol! minha blog e privado. Puedo temer voce email para mandar uma invitada? crmontie@hotmail.com
muita obrigada
Wow! I just read all your comments, they are so cool! Anyway, cute pic!
Amber,
Probably my blog will be done on Sunday!(well..I do hope so!)I am so happy for making new friends here!I changed the language in my Orkut to English, but I don't have so much things written about me there(really that is my second account in Orkut,the other one was very complete,I had written my profile with many details about my family and I, but some people who I never saw or met posted bad scraps there and I decided to give up then I deleted my account.I lost all my posts and etc. A couple months ago I created another account in Orkut, but this new one is very simple. I didn'share a lot about myself, and to see my scraps and photos it is necessary an invitation ( you can ask for that when you get in my account, or if you also have an Orkut I can ask for yours). There I have some interesting pictures from my family and me, and also from some special relatives and friends. Feel free to ask for an invitation. You only need a google account to login the Orkut, after that just search for Catia Rios Bisi. OK?
To Cherine! Really was a very good surprise to get your comment,to me, in Portuguese! I already sent a message to your email too.
Good Night girls!
Catia :)
Post a Comment