Wednesday, April 30, 2008


We got concrete poured yesterday. This was Crew & Boots looking out the window. They were both scared of the truck. Tanner & Carson were outside watching Poppa & his workers. This is the first step on the projects we have planned for the backyard. I am so excited & can't wait for it all to be done.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! I cant wait to see the back yard either!

Cherine said...

What are the plans exactly??? I sorry
I didn't call you back. I think its funny Tanner started to pack.

Caitlin said...

Ah, plans. Don't you wish that everything could be done the minute you decided what you liked? And it would be free, too. That would be so sweet.

Brooke said...

That's exciting!! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Melody said...

Lucky girl! How exciting! Jason and i have never really had a backyard that we've got to enjoy that much. Our dogs have always wrecked it. Maybe someday though.

Jill said...

I can't wait to see the developments!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Lookin forward to that tramp!!!!!