I decided to pick 2 names!
The WINNERS are:1. Carla
2. Patti
Thanks everyone for posting a comment! Email me (Briberhoward@earthlink.net) with your address & I will drop in off to you.
And for everyone else who wanted to know what some of my favorite snacks right now are:
-Fiber One granola bars
-Fruit Leather
-Doritos 100 calorie mini bites
-Quaker Mini Delights 100 calorie (chocolatey mint)
-100 calorie mini fudge stripes
-Crisps- Fiji apple (Costco sells these)
-pretzel crackers
-Hostess 100 calorie mini cakes
-sugar free vanilla pudding
5 comments:
Oh man I would of thought Michael and I making a comment would help our chances. Darn! =)
P.S got the purse. LOVE IT!!! I am going to send your money honey!
Those snacks sound YUMMY! I will definitely have to try them when I am home this summer!
DANG!!! I was SOOOO hoping it would be me! ha ha ...oh well, maybe next time!
Congratulations, Winners, sounds like yummy treats to me!
Wahoo!!! I love it!!!
THANK YOU, Amber. That was so fun. Everything was yummy, especially that fruit leather.
Thanks for visiting...
Post a Comment